Should I buy a used car from a dealership?
- Purchasing a used car from a dealership has its advantages. Like many other car dealers, we provide multiple financing options, a lot of vehicles you can choose from, etc. In terms of vehicle price negotiation, car dealers are more flexible than private sellers.
Do dealerships inspect used cars?
- Yes! Before we hand over keys to your car, we run a thorough inspection to ensure the car is ready to drive.
Do dealerships trade used cars?
- Most dealers do. Like other car dealerships, we do provide trade-ins. People with a low budget in hand can either opt for a car loan or trade in their present car for a new car.
What site do dealerships use to trade-in value cars?
- We use KBB, Edmunds, NADA to evaluate the trade-in value of used cars.
Can I return my used car to the dealership?
- Yes, this is known as a trade-in. With this approach, you can either sell your used car to the dealership for money or exchange your car for a new car.